<body>

Dedications. @ 20 February, 2010

This post, for Benedict Chua & a few. Here we go! :D

Benedict, thanks for your advice on ______. Appreciate it alot okay! You're enlisting to the Navy soon, 5th of March and your sailor's life begins there, how fast time really flies yeah. Do take good care of yourself alright. We will not forget the times we all have had together when you were still in First Toapayoh, joining us as an attachment teacher and everything. Hahaha, remember the P.E store incident? The one about Mr Loh's fishes & Mr Sim ranting at us? Yeah, that's where everything started. Now that you've left FTP, we hope you'll have great days ahead! Remember us when you're in the navy! Lunch real soon, next week. :D Take care!

Gina, you've been a great sister and everything. A sister who's daring and courageous enough to tell me about her Facebook status reference, who's always encouraging and being my pillar support should I need one. Though we've had conflicts before, they never last long, and that's a good thing I must say. Conflicts brings us closer, and indeed I've learnt how to change into a better me. Thanks for all your helping advices, and for telling me that it wasn't worth it to cry cuz' of _______ in the past. Thanks a million. Remember, don't cry over him anymore! A sister like you, is hard to find. I hope we'll be like this till forever! :) Love you sist, study hard!

Menda, thanks for yesterday and every other day that you've stood by me. You've seen my best, and have also seen my worse. Don't be upset about them too, stand strong and show them that you're no push over alright. You have my support always, remember that yo! Study hard, common test is just next week. And if it wasn't for you, Nurul & Ameeraz yesterday, I wouldn't have talked to him. Thanks! Love you alot!

Nurul & Ameeraz, I hope the 2 of you last really really really really really long ok! :D Relationships like you 2 are hard to come by, can tell you both love each other! Don't think too much either, both of you are damn funny + cute luhz. I've become your messenger somehow right haha. Thanks for yesterday alright! Really, thanks a million. Especially Nurul who bothered to hold my so many heavy books in my arms just cuz' they wanted me to talk to him, or else I'll feel bad. And Nurul, it's your final year in FTP, study hard & may you pass with flying colours! I'll miss you when you leave us! :( Ameeraz, stop thinking too much, K.O.J will always be who he is! Thanks you both & LAST LONG! :) You're great friends I ever have!

the end! :)