Hey.
Today = tired + bad day.
Today just don't seem right at all in my eyes.
Every little thing just dosen't seems to go right anymore. I don't know what's wrong. I know I should set it to positive but, I just can't seem to do it. Perhaps, I was in the wrong, or not. I don't even know the answer to it myself. When I tried asking people, everyone just simply refuses to tell me. Gah, really bad day today, :(
Blah, let it go Jovell. Tomorrow will be better, (I hope so.)
So yeah, left class around 13:30pm for NPCC dry shoot @ Tanglin Police Station. Kerry called me at 1 pm asking to leave class, hahahaha. But too bad, Mdm Preetha didn't allow, whatever luhz. She's sorta irritating at times though. Skip that part lah ass. Then slacked for an hour plus in the canteen while waiting for the damn bus to arrive, it took them 1 hour and 10 minutes to arrive can or not! Made us waste so much time, blah! Learned and practise shooting and whatever we needed to learn, then 4:30pm came real fast, and left.
I'm extremely exhausted today. Shall blog more tomorrow. Today recess was fabulous! Hilarious messages being read out by me, and everyone goes googoo-gaga over it, laughing their ass off, it was fun, really! :) Tomorrow will be more exciting, trust me people, it will be. Heh. Alright, shall continue texting ______, see ya!
/Edited @ 8:43pm.Ugh. I still feel bad & down right now. What's wrong with me! Seriously, I hate this kind of feeling alot, really. I just didn't want to show it at all. I don't know who to confide in already, seriously. Like, ah whatever. I don't feel like talking about it.
But hey, what's with our friendship? (Gina knows what I'm talking about here yo!)
We've fallen apart, you're not you anymore. You made people to people hate you, detest you for what you are now. What's with your attitude towards all of us? We all used to be really close, USED TO I REPEAT. What happened? Sometimes, you tell me lies, that made me even not to trust you. I tried to save it upteen times, but hey, you kept tearing it apart. It's just a waste of all my efforts, isn't it? I just feel like a failure now, all because of you yeah. But I doubt you even know, so fuck the fact.