<body>

Be right back. @ 07 February, 2010

Hi everybody. :D

Am going to take my shower and then head out to Town for shopping of New Year clothes! HARHARHAR. Family day what, so yeap, and Daddy's back in Singapore! ^^ Just a short one about yesterday yup. Headed to the airport, ate Popeye(again) cuz' my brother was pestering for it, ugh. I wanted Burger King please! Lolz. Then give in to small kids, ha. Ate and then went to fetch Dad. Came home, and just before I changed out of my clothes to my pyjamas, Dad says let's go Chinatown! Then off we went, ha. Shiok la, drive around at night damn funny. HARRRR. ^^

Going out real soon! But I'm tired. Finished up all my homework today, left Design & Technology. Shall leave it when I come back tomorrow. And speaking of next week, it's full of events! Let's see.

Monday - Total Defence Learning Journey to Land Transport Authority.
Tuesday - Body World's excursion.
Wednsday - Mass CCA day.
Thursday - National Police Cadet Corps Dry Shoot @ Tanglin or wherever.
Friday - Mathematics Tuition.
Saturday & Sunday - BAI NIAN! ^^ And whoever's coming over haha.

Okay, my brother's being an irritating ass now, reading what I'm typing. Okay, gotta go. Edit this later when I'm back kkz? Bye!