Eh hiiii everybardie!
You know what. I'm in a good mood today, ha.
Extremely good mood tonight especially luhz. Lol. I'm not gonna say why, but you smart people shall go find it out yourself alright. I'm gonna keep you all in suspense, heh. Those in the same school, and better still same class, and if you're smart enough to know me well, then you'll definitely know why okay. ^^
So yeah, I wasn't suppose to blog. But I was bored! Don't blame me okay. Currently talking to Gina Cheeze & somebody! That somebody, is for me to know and for you to find out dearies. If you find who's that somebody, then that's the reason why I'm happy again. :) So yup, good luckz all! Heh. Geography test tomorrow, last period I think. God, I don't wanna sit for the test please! Passed english & Design/Technology. I didn't expect my D&T to pass AT ALL, seriously. Like what, 15/26? I got shocked for awhile. I thought the paper I was holding wasn't mine at all. To make sure my happiness don't turn into disappointed within seconds, I checked my name, class & register. True to be, IT WAS MY PAPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Happy to the max please. :D
Staying back for Biology remedial tomorrow, then to councillors room to fold the roses, I must be able to make it yeah! Ha, okay. I'm tired. Send Daddy off to the airport just now and had Popeye for dinner, shiok to the max baby! Okay, school on my own tomorrow, so bye! :D