<body>

Too tired, @ 04 January, 2010

Hiiiiiiii. :>

School was seriously super tiring, I almost couldn't handle everything, thank god for Jeremy & Co. and all of you who were there to helped! <3

I think I'm dying. Not feeling well today ugh. But managed to pull through everything. Some of them show attitude and blah blah blah, don't wish to elaborate much. 2 full periods on Biology alone, and it's killing me already. Khaliq & Adrain alone can make me laugh till my stomach hurts lol. Plus we have a test EVERY SCHOOL MONTH. Like ftw. :< Ugh whatever lah!

Tomorrow the same thing again. Might not be blogging that often anymore. But keep up your tags okay! I'll reply them asap. :) Thanks.

As for now,

HIATUS/MIA or WHATEVER-YOU-CALL-IT.

I am running away from reality, as fast as I can. And trying not to look back so as to prevent my tears from hitting the floor..