<body>

Stay positive! @ 13 January, 2010

“I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while.”
School was pretty much alright, except for the part on silent reading, I really couldn't concentrate at all, like ugh. Cuz' hahaha, we were all talking at the back like some crazy people, yeah laughters of course heh.

Lessons was average. Physical Education, ran outside the school, quite a number of push ups + sit ups and then ran to the bridge and down by the slope, like wahseh, hahaha. Ran ran ran, kept thinking about a million and one things, ah whatever gah. Double mathematics was definitely a killer for everyone. Mrs Sandra was scolding people here and there so, yeah. What to do, can't do anything manz, lol.

Recess, went to iron uniform @ the councillor room, change then headed to canteen for recess with usual peeps. Super funny luhz lol. Indra was the hot topic, then lalalalalalalalalalala. Lazy to elaborate everything uh. After school, changed and school tour! Went all over, super tiring. Heavy rain halfway, all gone to wet weather. Ha, overall not bad already, it's their first time, and they've done quite well, well done guys!

Saw Justin today! Ahhhh seems like ages since I last saw him I guess, ha. Talked a little here and there, and he requested for my archives to be back, cuz' I used to twitz my words last time! HAHA. Okay Justin Tan, I shall place it back much later on k!! ^^ And he tells me not to worship Justin Bieber, worship Justin Tan better, hahaha! :)

FRIDAY PARENTS TEACHER MEETING! Woohoo. Dinner catered for us, thanks Mr Raj! Then the orientation food as well, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Double for us! Shiok only lah. Alright, it's now 7:42pm, shall blog another day. School starts late tomorrow, bye!

/Edited @ 9:05pm.

I'm superb worn out right now. Just took my shower, and my cramps are aching like shit. Thank god school starts at 8:30am instead of 7:20am eh, I should be able to rest more then. Plus Dad says he's gonna fetch us tomorrow morning, yay for me. I can even listen to music for a longer time then! :> Well, everything's been really good. I just want things to stay the status quo and not change a thing at all. I'm happy & well with such a life like this right now, I don't want to change anything anymore God.

And oh! Justin Tan! My archives are up alrd! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Talking to Kerry & Weisiang on MSN. Super bored. But I guess I'mma gonna dry my hair and then go to sleep! Oh, tag replies will be up latest tomorrow night or the day after alright! :D Meantime, do keep the lovely tags coming! Nasty comments, I appreciate it but I doubt I have time for such idiots? Yeah. Toodles! :D