Ahhh, I apologize for not blogging for some time, was busy plus lazy to update the blog.
So yeah, Parent Teacher Meeting last night for Secondary 4. And I had to fall! Lol. Never mind about that. Talked over late lunch @
KFC with Mark & Nicole Phua, super funny please. ^^ Ha.
Don't wanna talk much about yesterday, was a bad evening for me & Nurul. Anyway, thanks
Gina for making sure I was alright during assembly and keep bringing me to the toilet to wash my face, and also
thanks Shiyuan who picked up my phone & put the battery pack cuz' I threw it and it dropped out, and thanks for moving to the front row during assembly just to make me smile/laugh, you made my moment.
This was how I fell ...
After the whole event, all of us headed back to the Councillors Room. Opened the door & totally couldn't on the lights & fans. So I called Mr Loh with quite a few of us outside waiting.
Calls Mr Loh*Mr Loh : Yes Jovell?
Me : Cher! Why the whole school got light only Councillors this area no light!
Mr Loh : Are you sure? I just switched on the corridor lights what, ok what.
Me : Aiya, here don't have leh! How ah?! We can't see anything, it's damn dark in here.
Mr Loh : Huh? Really ah, you know ah, the last time this kind of thing happened, someone actually died.
Me : Ah DON'T SCARE ME LEH CHER!!!
Mr Loh : I bluff you for what! Really la! Serious.
Me : Screams & Run*
Pulls Nurul along*Mr Loh : Laugh laugh laugh*
He said it till so serious, that I screamed and the rest did too, then all ran into the room,
AND I HAD A GREAT FALL. Soon after he came, then talked non-stop, then used torch light. Me, Nurul, Mark & Hira were the last 4 to leave the room. My right knee swelled up the whole night, at the old wound there, crazy time. My left thigh too, ahhhh.
Played around with Chng Jie's DSLR, nice photographs kkkkkk, hahahaha. He'll either upload them tonight or something, cuz' I remember he told me he has Chingay Parade practise today so, yeap. :) Slept over at Grandmama's place, sms and took a shower, then lala land already. Super fast uh. Then got up, brushed teeth, ate lunch and helped Grandmama sweeped the floor before I leave and come home in Dad's car. Not going anywhere this weekend, lots of things to settle I guess. :/
Thanks Mr Loh for the concern! I'm okay la hahaha. Eh, now you know my fear, keep it to yourself kk! ^^
Okay, tuition in another half an hour's time. Then perhaps take a shower, then revise my work for the upcoming tests, I really need to revise them on my own already. Time to buck up, and pull up my socks. CCA this wednesday, my leg injured until like this, how do I go, idiotz. Ugh. And misunderstandings yesterday, super alot. Thanks to them, now I know the truth yeah. That's what I call, true friends. :) That's what we are for! Hahaha. Okay, my knee & thigh still hurts, update more later. Bye!
Tag replies to all, :)jus-ii ttingg: nono!!i meant why you dont want to type like that now?? haha type more like that la then nicer to read haha!!!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha, no la. Not nice la, sound like stupid leh!
Yockyen: Helloooo Jovell!

@ Jovellaaaaa : Heya! Ha, sorry for the late reply. Thanks for tagging!
Kesinee: Arhh, my eye swollen too /: Tsk.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hahahaha, thanks for tagging! Study hard k! :)
daliah: i've always bennvery lazy to tag you but today me not lazy so here, tagged:D ily.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Yesyes daliah, thanks okay! Ily too! :)
♥Firdaus: ! ):< class="pn_std">Chee Hao: AIYO , TAGGED!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks AIYO Tan! ^^
charchar: lalala tagged u hehe BYEBYE! hahahahaha lawlls
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha hiiiiiiiiiii there! Thanks!
Aaaaannabel ♥: Hellooooo!, I've opne up my blog alrd. A new url btw. tagged, loves
@ Jovellaaaaa : ha, okay!
Aaaaannabel ♥: Done-d with the " The Relationships " column thingy. Iloveyeah! Kissed! ~
@ Jovellaaaaa : ha, I shall go your blog after replying tags, love you too! <3 class="pn_std">jacky: yo,long time never tag you le,tagged
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ya lor! At least you know ley heh. Thanks ah! :)
Jun결혼해줘: tagged just passing by ~
Jun결혼해줘: relink thanks
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha, thanks for tagging, will relink asap!
Mendazxc`s♥: Joveeeellll!

Tagged, my blog is back! Cheer for me kay?! Hahahaa, okay.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Mendaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ha, thanks for tagging! yeap, okay!