
Hi assholes.
I'm in such a bad mood today you have no idea, fml. Eh I love my title today, ha lol. It's in thai, so the Thai people should know it? ha, if it's wrong don't blame me k! I'm still learning from my Dad man, half-way through lah eh. Anyway, thai songs are really nice to listen too yeah! ^^ Hahahaha.
It's now 6:40pm, and I'm suppose to go take my shower, finish up my geography homework, then prepare for tomorrow's investiture at Mayflower Secondary School, damn stress lah. Not sure if we'll get seats, cuz' we sent in the invitation by a day late so, yeah. Pray hard we do have okay! Plus there's Hwa Chong's one as well, but not tomorrow luhz. Somewhere in Febuary I think. Speaking of Febuary, January's come close to an end already. Time flies really fast huh, blink of an eye, secondary 3 already, blink of an eye, corporal already, blink of an eye, participate in Councillors so much already, blink of an eye, wonderful seniors who never fails to brighten our days left already, blink of an eye, one more year to N level. Look, so many blinks of an eye.
It seemed only yesterday since I just entered this school, now, the thought of it, makes me laugh at silly things we've all done together in the past 2 years plus, many things has taken for a change too. Right? But whatever it is, life still goes on yeah! :D
So yes, I'm tired. My bones can break anytime I think. My voice, god god god. Still coughing, but never mind, it's okay luhz. I gotta go, and take my shower then complete my homework and sleep early tonight cuz' it'll be a long day tomorrow! Really long day, especially when there's Physical Education early in the morning during the first period, rah.
/Edited @ 8:33pm.
Ah I'm sorry I didn't uploaded this post earlier on lol. Million thanks to Chng Jie for uploading the PTM pictures! :D Ha, I've been coughing like hell since Sunday morning till now. Anyway, I'm finally done with my Geography homework, which almost stressed me out! Ugh. And the proposal too for the Principal to review it, ah gah gah gah gah. Gah gah rah ah ah, ram ma ram ma ma gah gah oo la la. Lolz, I'm going mad already I think. My brain isn't functioning really well right now. It's sorta stuck up there in a traffic jam or something, lol.
I shall update tomorrow or the day after. I'm extremely tired. Bye! :)