
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybardie who's reading this post hahaha.
Yesterday was just super damn crap, heck care what I typed. Only people who knows what it's about will know why. ^^ Anyway, thanks
Gina, Kerry, Gabriel Chua, Sabrina &
Sikai for being there to listen to me last night even though you guys are sorta busy with your own stuffs! Really appreciate all these alot alright. If not for you guys, I wouldn't know who to confront in either, ha. And of course, definitely am not forgetting
Justin Tan, who texted me few days back with concern and all, hahahaha, thanks all! :)
So yes, was texting Gina & Kerry, then I went to sleep around 2am this morning, was watching some ghost show on television. Then I got up and felt a little better, then slowly, I felt nothing already. Ha, so it's to say I'm alright now! I don't even think I should let such a trival matter affect my mood, it's so not gonna be worth it at all man. I'd rather let something huge then something small affect it, rightz? Ha. Standing strong now! :D
Mathematics tuition @ 2:30pm later on. Ahh, tuition twice a week is torture. Especially when I've to rush home from School all the way home just for tuition. Every Tuesday & Saturday. God. I must cope with all these. And Mum's complaining about me being involved in too many events. Lol. Parents Teacher Meeting next friday for Secondary 1. Upper sec real soon I guess?
I can finally sit down comfortably on my red chair, and post a proper long blog post for all to read. Well maybe not that long, but at least it entertains you guys, right? Ohya, erm, tag replies will be replied tonight yeah! Keep a lookout for it, ha. Changing blogskin soon, then off for tuition and then finish up my homework and revision! Ah, I can make it! :>
Alright, gotta go. Catch up real soon guys! Meantime, keep my tagboard alive! Toodles.