We have this unspoken connection. We see each other, lock eyes, smile that one certain smile that means nothing to anyone else, but the world to us.
I AM EXTREMELY WORN OUT, FLAT.
Today was messed up, totally. Was super tired + shag, due to yesterday's running and everything, there's more to come tomorrow still. Hope to survive till then, gah whatever. Workshop going on tomorrow, plus meeting with Mr Loh, then Parents Teacher Meeting. I've got like so many things to settle! Omg.
I don't know where is where alrd. Sigh. Mathematics was a total disaster. Brother flared up, so yeah, the whole class kinda got silent for quite awhile cuz' he was really damn fierce I swear, plus I was sitting beside him! So imagine, even I was scared can or not! Haha. But eh, damn cool the way he talk to teacher, take my hats off him man. So yeap, overall bored is the only word I can describe today uh.
After school, short meeting with Mdm Kavitha, and she wants 5 more people, no choice last minute gotta go find. Thanks Mark for finding 3! It's good enough alrd, hahaha. Better than zero right! Thanks a million still yeah! :D Partners in crime for EVENTS.
Finished Geography, Mathematics & Chinese already. Left Design & Technology sketchings, Social Studies worksheet to be completed as well. Tuition cancelled today cuz' I really have too much to handle, and it's all in a rush. That's why I hate to have tuition lessons on Thursdays, seriously. Irritates me alot like helluva. Okay, gotta jet. See you guys! :D