
Evening all. Jovell Hoh is superb mega tired to the max today, it's prolly the worst day since school started. Many things happened in school, then blah blah blah, shall summarise it all in my next paragraph alright lolz.
So yeah, I happened to reach school early today, like say around 6:30am? Lol. Even Jingxuan or Jonathan wasn't there yet, ah whatever. I was too sleepy + tired that I kept yawning on my way to school in the buses. Watery eyes cuz' I kept yawning, retarded only. Eh crazy, I've been saying retarded since this morning I entered school. :>
Reading period was totally dry like shitz, ticked whether I wanted the Sec 1 or Sec 3 camp, ticked Sec 1, majority Sec 1 so yup, it's gonna be fun. But how to accomodate all? We shall see how during the next camp meeting with everyone else. We were all fooling & talking non-stop during reading period today, super funny. And Kerry read my entries in my handbook !! Told him to kept it a secret already, if not I die a terrible one in class, ha.
The rest of the day was plain empty. Did nothing much. Didn't felt well during the last period, Gina & Peiyi knows why ha. Form Teacher admin and I went straight out cuz' the pain was totally damn unbearable. Texted Mum about it and prolly going down to the doctor's tonight uh. Trained to Bishan with Gina to get my shoes, Converse I didn't have enough cash, so went and get another pair, ah nice ley. ^^ And thanks to Gina who brought me there la ha, I opened the box and there was another shoelace too! :) Coincidentally saw Girlfriend there!
<3Trained home to Bartley and walked, then home sweet home within 15 minutes.
Tuition later on @ 7:30pm, all the way till 9:30pm, I can just fall asleep man.
CCA tomorrow. I seriously lost interest in it already, I need to build up on every single thing as soon as possible. No time to drop alrd. Just have to endure for a year more plus and that's it, can go and study for N level, ah whatever. I don't want to think so far yet. Just let me enjoy life of the normal examinations first before talking about the major big ones that scares you for nothing. :>
I'm thirsty. Shall go get something to drink and rest till tuition teacher arrives.
Tomrorow's gonna be a really long day for all, cuz' the Sec 1's are joining us and we've got drills or whatever things to do, I just hope I can cope tomorrow. Medical Leave? No idea, blah. Blog more tomorrow night when I get back home after
NPCC! :)
And I'm sorry, I lost my sense of what it means to be called FEEL. No longer am I able to sense all these anymore, you made me lose it. I can't be bothered to find it back not because I'm lazy or anything, it's because I don't see the need to do it. If it's mine, it'll eventually come back to me. If not, then that's jolly well too bad. What's meant to be, will always be. What's not, will never be. Get what I'm trying to say? I mean, it's okay with you if you're gonna continuing breaking my heart in even smaller pieces, but to me, it's not. I'm a human being, and I've got my feelings too yeah.