<body>

Got me singing @ 03 January, 2010

Photobucket


It's 12:17pm in the early afternoon, but my eyes are fighting to close and rest right now. :< First thing when I got up, my brain was repeating, JOVELL! SCHOOL IS TOMORROW LEH! Then I was like, ya whatever brain shut up. Lol, sounds retarded eh whatever. Gotta reach school earlier, meeting Jeremy to discuss the orientation stuffs, gah gah gah! Still searching for Blogskins, super tiring having to find here find there. But since it occupies my time, why not try it? Haha.

So, was folding lotsa paper cranes last night! Nope, don't intend to hang them on the wall or anything. Just wanna fold and write wishes for everyone I know and keep them in a box. At the end of 2010, I'll then open one by one, just before the clock strikes 12 midnight, haha. No idea how much I've written and folded, just put them into a big polka dot lime green box. ^^ Pretty as it is yeah.

k, I'mma go find somemore blogskins now! :> Toodles.

Tag replies first! :D

hendrick: wow cant believe you got study de LOL
@ Jovellaaaaa : What!! Never see me study before mehz!

Kesinee: Happy New Year Jovell ! :))) ~ God bless . See you real soon ^^v
@ Jovellaaaaa : Happy belated new year too Girl! God bless too ya. See you tomorrow! :>

sarsii: hey babe!happie 2010 thx 4 ur wishes:D muackz:D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Haha, most welcomed! :D

sarsii: oh yah!Cheer up alright^ ^Laughing Queen ish Always here to brighten up ur darkness sorrow days:D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Yeah! I'm alright now girl. :) Hahaha, thanks ah once more! :)

hendrick: fatty eat eat eat
@ Jovellaaaaa : Eat not wrong okay.

\M/, TannnWinnnki: Hello hello! Idk whether you remember me or not luh. Link me up yeah? :D
@ Jovellaaaaa : haha, hiii there! Ya, of course I remember you duh! Ha, linked alrd! :D

\M/, TannnWinnnki: Anyway, taggggged. ^^
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks for tagging girl! :)

Gina.: HIIIIIIII SISTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii asshole, haha jokingz!

yanchingz: Hi secretmate! Meet me soon, takecare. Loveyoumuch <3
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiiiiii! <3 Ha, shall see you real soon during New Year!

Stallon: tagged *****.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks son! :>

Gina.: See I tag again ley. Not lazy anymore baby. HEHEHEHE.
@ Jovellaaaaa : But why didn't you blog!! :@ You are still considered slowpokez & lazy! :D

Stallon: tagged.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks son once more!! :D