<body>

Friday! @ 08 January, 2010

Ah gosh! It's finally Friday like phewwwwwww! :>

So ya, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday was super fun to the max! Expect for the late afternoon part on Tuesday uh. Got scolded real badly by the teachers, but whatever, people do learn from mistakes rightz?! Ha, shall take it as an experience alright.

Am having muscle pull/cramps everywhere on my body now. Especially my shoulders and back. They're aching like nobody's business! I put Salonpas, but it didn't work apparently. Even when I move my neck it's pain, ahhhh. But overall, it was worth it! :D Rugby, Pushball & Tug-Of-War! <3 Rugby's my new game, ha. Tug-of-war was fun! Yesterday versus the 1 Normal Academic students. Ha, councillors won! I was the last person, so I went to tie the rope around myself. :D And went in the opposite direction, no to be exact, I tried to run, and I could! Ha. Fun fun fun even though it was warm and we were all under the scorching sun! :)

Cleared up the Councillors Room with Nurul & Jeremy today. Thanks for the help ah! Then next Friday clean the walls and stuffs, then decorate, it'll be really nice I suppose. Many and one ideas came up, sofa, shoe rack, repair air-con, replace air refreshener, put telephone, phone chargers for Nokia & Sony Erricsson, decorate the board inside and outside the room & lots.

Ok im tired, goodbye.

Ya whatever okay? I'm not stopping you or anything. I knew it was like this all along. I just kept silent, I did my best already. But today now, I can't take it lying down anymore. Both of you are lying to me, why? I hate this feeling, sucks. To think I trusted you so much, and you lied. Tell me, how can I ever place my trust on you ever again? I don't think I'll ever be able to do it anymore..