
Hola.
I'm bored. Physics test coming real soon, gotta study what it's all about later on. Not really in the mood to do anything now though. Cuz' I'm too tired to move, too lazy to talk, too sleepy to do anything else. Ah gah, whatever rubbish I'm talking about, crap. Anyway, school again tomorrow. Weekends always end fast! And I never once liked that to happen. Last 5 minutes in school always seemed like last 7 hours in school too! Damn it, it's forever so slow like some slowpokez. :< Ugh.
Am still waiting for Hira & Chng Jie to upload the photographs! This 2 ah, slowwwwww ley wahlao. Hahahaha. It's super warm over at my side today, no rain no wind no nothing, just plain warmness. -.- Washed my shoes last night, then left it outside to dry this morning before leaving the house for breakfast. Headed down to Lorong 5, near primary school there, ate and watched Brother & Dad have their haircut while I text Gina & Stallon. Superb sian to the max I tell you. Wanted to cut hair too, but in the end I didn't wanted to cut, cuz' it suddenly occured to me that I am suppose to leave my hair alone till it grows really long yeah. Ha sad case lol.
Finding another Blogskin, sick of this, sorry. :) And I hate posts which jumble up after I click 'Publish Post'. It's just damn sickening irritating eh. Uploading photographs are giving me problems too, like wtf.