My 1,201st post today. Ahhhhh.
Anyway, before I stepped into school this morning, I told myself that I SHALL SMILE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR ALREADY, no more being sad and whatever shit. And I did it for Today! :D
So yeap, recess as usual thank god, then plenty of books placed in my locker in the Councillors Room. Me, Junwei, Kerry, Shiyuan, Mark & Anjali shares one whole locker! Imagine that. Lol. All nothing but thick & extremely heavy books. But guess what? There's still a front empty space in my locker after so many books have consumed the back space! Ha, that's the best part uh.
This wednesday CCA orientation tour, or whatever it's called. Gonna be real busy again. Run here run there run everywhere uh. Design & Technology homework today, sigh. Gotta go sketch my wardrobe, tired man I tell you. After school straight away came home, coincidentally met Annabel along the way, and called Stallon as well. Walked to the bus-stop, and Stallon had to go back to school, so bade goodbye. Something happen along the way but, HAHAHA I'm not gonna say later they shy you know you know heh. ^^
Finally home, gonna go have my lunch then revision! <3