
Contestant Number One, KERRY(curry) CHAN TAI WEN! :D
Brother Chan! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I know you're reading this okay! Don't fake fake ah!
Anyway, I'm sorry that I forgot to credit you in helping out in the Councillors room alright, it sorta slipped my mind somehow. :/ Oops hahaha. You've been an extreme great friend, who can keep secrets and at the same time, make fun of me with the secrets that I told you! Thanks for cheering me up, and for always making me laugh for nothing. Your excellent artwork has made the Councillors Room !SHINGZ! & !BOOMZ! enough already yeah, ha. Your handy tools are certainly great for them. Your encouragement never fails to enlighten me. Thanks for texting me so late during the holidays! Like 4am or 5am! Just to tell me nonsense hahaha. You've been a really nice brother who'll walk me even when you're walking a different way, eh remember to keep my secrets ok! :D If not no more alrd. And now,
THANK YOU FOR HELPING OUT IN THE COUNCILLORS ROOM THAT DAY! :D
Your artwork, was ahem*, NICE! :D

Contestant Number 2,
Gina CHEEZE! :D
Miss Gina CHEEZE! Haha lol. Ok, I'm sorry you're in the 2nd position of my dedication post alright. Haha, you shall see who's first okay, but don't go crazy! :D Ha, alright anyway, I just wanna extend a really big warm hug to you, and thank you for every little single bit of thing you've done/did for me. For telling me to stand up and open my bloody discouraged mouth to talk bravely to whoever I was afraid of cuz' of the truth & stuffs, for being there for me all the time and telling me never to give up hope on anything. Thanks a million. Even when I cried, you just kept me company through the phone, without me talking & you trying your very utmost best to comfort me! Ha, see, I remember so much eh! Anyway, I hope you stay happy throughout the rest of your life, and study hard okay! We'll be sisters till the end.
________________________________________
Tag replies!Gina.: You help me blog lah k, I send you my email and pw. Aw, you've got a lazy sist, cannot blame.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ah Sister! I lost your email & password, sorry! Haha. Send me again! :>
hendrick: tag
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks! :)
WEI SIANG: BOGAY!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiiii Taogay! :D
hendrick: hey jovell can send me a message about tomorow time table cause i dont know what to bring thanks=)
@ Jovellaaaaaa : This is an overdue tagged. HAHA!
Potassium Cyanide: Hi Jovell! Relink meeee
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiii Ching Na! :D Ha, will re-link real soon alright! Take care & stay happy! :)
Firdaus '': tagged .

. stay happy yaww bestie <3
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hola there! Thanks so much for tagging alright. Stay happy too!
sean: halo ^^ tagg
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiiiii Son! Thanks for tagging ah! :)
hendrick: the sec 1 are assholes right
@ Jovellaaaaa : A few of them only lah, not so bad.
Nicole Sim: UPDATED MY BLOG LE !! GO TAG NOWWWW.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Tagged already love! Haha, you're finally blogging la. Missed your posts!
Kerry: eh eh eh! ialso got help! nva credit me!!! i do the FTP THINGY!! LOL!!!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ya lah! It sorta slipped my mind, sorry alright. I DEDICATE POST ALRD LA! :D
justin: nicole sim no body care la you update your blog la dont tell everyone hahahaa
@ Jovellaaaaa : Justin Tan! You ah, naughty! hahahaha. O levels results on Monday right, haha.
Yockyen: Heyyyy! I've tagged! xD
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiiiiiiii! Like finally lah! I was waiting to reply your tag you know or not! :)