I AM SUPER TIRED LIKE WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, lol.
Anyway, my right eye is swollen like some fishball, and it certainly needs time to heal properly!
Was texting Anjali since morning, superb funny luhz please!
Parent teacher meeting yesterday was seriously funny to the max I swear, I laughed non-stop with the rest. Ha, okay i'm lazy to blog. Tuition just ended, and I shall reply tags now! :D
Kerry: YAY! LOL! READ N TAG! THANKS!!! HOLE!
@ Jovellaaaaa : HA! Most welcomed CHAN! Stop calling me hole la, IT'S HOH!! :D
Gina.: At least better than nothing right!!! HEHE, Kerry told me to go your blog. He show off he's first!!! UGH LOL.
@ Jovellaaaa : ha, it's okay la sist. Values Education I put yours first ley! ^^
Mendazxc`s♥: Hihih,
@ Jovellaaaa : Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya.
Mendazxc`s♥: Okay, very good. Never thanks me. I heard all your ahma stories sia! :\ Walao. Hahaha, okay. Tagtagtag, lovesloveszxc.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks you already lorrrrrrr! Cheeze! heh.
Mendazxc`s♥: Sorry lo, mine more touching la! Better go read ho!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Don't show off leh! HAHAHAS!
felica: tag sister

luvdieyou !
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha, thanks mei! Luv die you too alright! Study hard! <3 class="pn_std">Nicole Sim: OI OI OI , HAHHAHA .
@ Jovellaaaaa : HIIIIIIIIIIIII. I missed your tags y' know, ha.
Kesinee.: Rest more :B ~ Don't get yourself sick (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha, you too alright! Thanks!
ANJALI PUN ! :D: Hey Yo ! Finally , readin' your blog .  |
@ Jovellaaaaa : ha, FINALLY LAH! Donkey years since you've tag me seh. Heh.
|
Aaaaannabel ♥: Hellooooo!, tagged! Love (es) (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks for tagging! <3's class="pn_std">WEI SIANG: TSK TSK TSK
@ Jovellaaaaa : TSK your ass la heh!
jus-ii ttingg: haha i never ask you to worship me la..i said gossip!! go check!!! hahaa
@ Jovellaaaaa : hahahaha, okay okay okay.
jus-ii ttingg: and where are your twigs?? those ah lian p5 tiwgs???
@ Jovellaaaaa : Click on archives/history below my twitter! :D
Mendazxc`s♥: Haaaaha, Jovell! Tagged. (: I'm fine. Don't worry kay? Hahahaaaa, nothing will happen to you too. (: Love!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha yeah, please do take care of yourself k!! Love ya too!
ayieenBellamy: hello! relink
@ Jovellaaaaa : Will relink as soon as possible! :D
God, I am just too tired to do anything else. Heading out to Town tomorrow with Family. My heels, wait for me! :DDDDD Ok bye! Anything just leave a tag! :)
/Edited @ 6:17pm.
Just to summarise how school has been this week luhz, hahahahahaha, plus I'm bored you see.
So yeap, been busy racking my pathetic brains who are suffering, trying to solve this problem sum and that problem sum and another million and one question marks in our heads. It's making me go crazy lah I tell you. Super irritating shit you know! Teachers all talk like bullet trains and stuffs. And recess time is always fun with the usual people around, people like Junwei, Anjali, Mark, Shiyuan & Kerry. Not forgetting Gina, Gigi, Vanessa & Peiyi as well! 2 separate tables, but forever making noises ha! :)
It's only the 2nd week of school. But hey, time really does flies fast, don't you think so? It's as though I've just stepped into First Toapayoh yesterday like Junwei said. So many things have taken place, or rather took place, and that now we're in Secondary 3, it's really amazing how fast time goes by, really.
Heading to Town tomorrow with Family! Do some groceries then hit the malls & stores for shopping! Ah I seriously can't wait lah lol. Heels, omg omg omg omg. Wait for me man, I'm seriously gonna get you tomorrow no matter what it take k!! ^^ Alright, I'm going mad. Lol.
Blog more tomorrow? Or maybe tonight. Shall see how about it first yeah. Ha. Bye!