<body>

Wedding singer, @ 06 December, 2009


Currently watching television in my room as I blog here, super funny hilarious comedy. Really can laugh my ass off eh. But aiyah, I remember the entire show, cuz' I've watched it upteen times already. More than 6 I think. This would be the 7th I guess hahahaha. :)

High School Musical 3 : Senior Year, \m/ !! Thumbs up for this special movie. Only this okay!
I liked the part where Ms Darbus said on the stage : "East high! OUR SENIORS !!"
Then they all stepped out in their red robe. I felt something at that moment, something, a feeling that I can't describe at all. Ahhhhh, I want our garaduation to be somewhat like this too alright! Not grand, not elegant, just something that everyone of us would remember, and also prolly the last time we'll share the stage together as a cohort. ^^ Ya Jovell, happy dreaming lah! Lol.

Damn bored now. Nothing much to do. Tomorrow meeting them omg omg omg finally! <3 style="text-align: center;">******************************************************************

I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad, carry you around when your arthritis is bad. I’ll get your medicine when your tummy aches; build you a fire if the furnace breaks. I’ll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. Need you, feed you, I’ll even let you hold the remote control. So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when you’ve had too much to drink. All I wanna do is grow old with you.

*******************************************************************

TAG REPLIES! :)

Llebbyyy ♥: Hello, tagged! I'm right here in Indonesia tagging you babe. GUA AI DE ( Hokkien Version ) (:
My reply : Hello girl! Thank you very much for tagging even when you're overseas alright! :) Ti Amo lah! Hahas! <3

Llebbyyy ♥: Smart huh me? Use hokkien version one. Haha ok, enough of my bhb le. Like what Menda said, my bhb-ness kills. (:
My reply : I'm smarter lah okay heeeeeeh. Ya lor! Now than you know mehz! Haaaaa.

Gina.: Hihihi sist!!!! Miss my tag right?^^^^
My reply : Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sistaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ya lah ya lah. Tag more okay! Love you! <3

Kesinee: Tag for Jovellaaaaa <3 src="http://www.cbox.ws/smilies/1/grin.gif" alt=":D" border="0">
My reply : Thank you Kesinee! Woo, happy me heh. Hope to see you soon too! Haha, love ya! :)

Peiyi: Hey! Come tag you liao leh. Miss you neh, so long never see each other liao <3
My reply : Hello! Haha, yeah. Finally ley you're tagging me! ^^ Imma happy girl hah. Yeah, see you soon! Stay happy girl! :)

-LuN-: Hey ! Relink me Ya !
My reply : Hello! Never leave your link how to relink ley? Heh.

JUN: yo tagged link me tq ^^ rw here btw..
My reply : Yo! Haha, thanks for tagging! Haven't seen you for a long time eh? Hahas, will link soon! Stay happy! :)

Kesinee: Tag ! :DDD Miss yea ):
My reply : Haha, thanks once more luv! Yup, miss you too! Don't worry lah, school re-open I can see you you can see me rightz? Hahas!

Indra: Tagged ***** :D
My reply : You then pussy lah you haha! Anyway, thanks for tagging yo! :D

Stallon: Tagged :D indra saying P U SS Y
My reply : Yeah lor, I know. That stupid Indra, outdra lah hahas! Lol. Thanks for tagging! :D