<body>

Time won't wait, @ 04 December, 2009


It's raining cats and dogs now over at my place. This kind of weather, is prolly the best I must say, (even though it freezes me like crazy.) Not stuffy, warm, hot or whatever, cool and shiok. :)
Best weather to sleep in till a long time too you know you know! ^^ Ok whatever.

Not going out today already. Actually had plans, but woke up around 11:30pm to find outisde raining heavily, so decided to cancel everything that was on and stayed home instead. My Sims 2 can't be downloaded here, so gotta wait for my laptop to be home. It's away on a vacation for repairing. Sigh, :(

Currently watching Michael Jackson's dance video's, recommended by Stallon. Aiyah, at least I watch and not get bored and rot right right right. And next Monday going for job interview, I don't care how hard it is already, cuz' we all need cash urgently, shopping !! Christmas presents are very important too! :) Heeeeeeeeeeh. I just don't know how to wrap them properly only, that's my bad point when you start mention Christmas in front of me. Shall learn how to wrap them nicely some fine day, but not this year I guess. Too busy already, schedule full house. :)

Shall decided whether to blog again at night later on, baiiiii.