<body>

Thank you very much, @ 05 December, 2009


This is a super die hard fan of Yoona. One mad fella going crazy, and and and, am (ahem*), extremely happy to say that he's my brother ya! ^^ I must be mad. Lol.
Hahas, abit sot rightz. Lee Wenkai, go and post on your Facebook faster, she's your girlfriend!
Let everybody know lah, no need hai siu you know you know. I support you one lah okay! Heh.
Study hard, next year taking N levels already rightz, jiayou hor! Don't be lazy, if not I ask Yoona ditch you then you know heh. Love disturbing you lah. Miss you alot !! Faster come and visit me and my mum la, she miss you more than me. Hahas, take care! :)

I hereby announce that I'm bored once again. Sad die me, :<
Stallon is at some Wedding dinner, Gina watching television at home, Lee Wenkai watching Yoona's drama as usual. Ok now he's talking to me! He thinks I'm jealous, anyway, he always thinks I am. Mad fella.

Ok i shall go find my own entertainment then, baiii!