I'm finally blogging, have been having the urge to blog since this morning already. Damn bored. Early morning 7:30am got up, rise & shine! Mum came in and called Brother & I to prepare cuz' we're heading out to Toapayoh to meet Ahma then meet Mummy's friend. Bus down to Interchange, then went to top up all our ez-link cards. $10 each. Jasmine saw me but didn't say HIIIII wahlao hahaha it's okay I know the reason why though heh, ^^
Ate breakfast ate the basement foodcourt, then separate ways with Ahma. She wanted to go walk around Central, so went to find Mummy's friend. Got bored, bought Brother along to Popular to see stuffs. He made me laugh all the way can or not. Like some idiot like that. NTUC to buy groceris, and home sweet home. Out to Bugis after a few hours to get prayer things, then home again! :>
Oh yes!! I forgot to mention. Banana Chua called me just before he left for some other country for his holiday. He said he suddenly thought of me when he was walking with his Grandma, and hence he gave me a ring to tell me he's leaving soon. How nice of him, hahaha. Banana, BUY SOMETHING BACK FOR ME OKAY!
Monday going back to school with Gina. Haha, only we know why though heh.
Finally changed phone too !! Ahhh i told you imma happy klutz hahaha. Then wanna download themes & more songs to transfer to the phone! Hahahaaaaa, okay blog later alright? Baiiii! :>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAG REPLIES! :>
Gina.: Like me and you right? :$ HAHAHA.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hahaha. NO LOR! Who wants to be like you ley heh, okay I was joking. :D
af-FI: Tagg... relink me (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hello there! Haha, re-linked already. Thanks for tagging! :)
Joyceeeee: Good good , recover fast . hope to go out with you soon . love you many many !
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha, am glad I recovered too! Heh. Love you much too! Stay happy! <3 class="pn_std">Gina.: Hahaha, okay! You take hell long to post that quiz you know. HAHAH.
@ Jovellaaaaa : I'm very lazy ley you know. How neh? Heh.
sean: TAggger ^^^ hahaha
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Thanks for tagging lah, appreciate it alot! :>
farhana.: JOVELLAAA! imy imy imy! <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 102, 102);">@ Jovellaaaaa : FARHANA! Am surprised you found my blog. Ugh, I miss you too ok!
<3
Cherylryl.: Hello senior, tagged. (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hello Junior! Thanks for tagging! Stay happy alright! :)
Jieeeeyi.: Jovell

! Link me link me :3
@ Jovellaaaaa : Oh hi there! Long time no see alrd hur hahaha. Linked you up already! :)
F.eliciaaa: tag Jie with lots of luv !
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiiiii sisterrrr! Haha, thanks for tagging! Stay happy too! :)
yanchingz: Hi secretmate! <3 src="http://www.cbox.ws/smilies/1/grin.gif" alt=":D" border="0"> LOVELOVE!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Heya! Hahas, me too ley! Meet up real real real soon! ^^
WEI SIANG: yeah ah,im busy.for that one,its an exception.lol
@ Jovellaaaaa : Taogay! You damn bo liao leh you! Hahas!