
Afternoon assholes, hahaha joking.
Why is everyone back to Maple these days, used to be Maple, then Habbo, then Audition, then some even Blackshot, then Cabal, then now, all go back to square one, Maple Story. Wonder what's so nice about it anyway hahaha. I have so much "then" in this post rightz lol.
Got up @ 11:35pm, was not in the mood to continue sleeping already, cuz' I suddenly remembered that I had things to complete so yeah, drag myself out of bed, but in any case, I just couldn't get back to sleep, so might as well just open my eyes and wash up and it's a brand new day, rightz? ^^
Nothing much to do already. Mummy's last day of course is today, her final examination paper. HA, she texted me saying that she couldn't finish reading her case study on time. I told her, now you know why I don't always score high marks? I'm the same as you Mum! Lol. Ok, twitter now. Blog some pictures or quiz later, decide it later also. Baiiiiii. :>