<body>

Red radar, @ 18 December, 2009


I'm extremely bored to the max. Watching television programmes now, channel 55.
Tomorrow gotta go and alter my skirt, it's not really long, but I just don't like it touching below my knees. And it's been a long time since this person last texted me, Firdaus. Months ago already I think. Since October? Or rather September I mean. But yeah, whatever man. He's hoping history to repeat itself.

Currently uploading all the overload pictures onto Photobucket first, before loading them here. :>
Alot of random ones lah, especially the ones when I was at the coffee shop with Mum & Brother eating dinner. 26 pictures in all, all rubbish one, so never mind luhz. Oh oh! There's also the one where the 3G with Gina started, hahaha. Just upload it for the sake of fun and only fun. Cuz' I'm really pretty bored here and ya I have nothing better to do. ^^

My heart has healed thoroughly. Many thanks goes to Gina Chee!! She was always there to send me super duper ultra long text messages should she knows I'm down & out. Also, she'll be the one to hear all my craps, and long stories about blah blah this and that and everything. Though she always zi kua, but it's okay, I still love her alot. :> Thanks so much sister! :) Study hard next year alright!! Ugh, my photos are still loading, slowpokez. More slowpokez than Gina! Eh you see, not bad rightz the system is actually much slower than you! Heh.

Ok forget it. It's taking forever to load. Lagging it's way through now, so I think I'll upload it tomorrow. Don't really have the patience to wait today, PMS maybe.

Haha okay, that should be all. Not forgetting my screen shots!! But apparently, Gina that slowpokez hasn't sent it all to me yet, not even one you know! :< Heh. Okay la, shall ask her to send it to me real soon! Wanna continue watching television luhz, ugh. Blog tomorrow. Baiiiiiiiii.