
Apologies to all for not being able to update my blog yesterday, cuz' I was tired plus busy with some certain stuffs so, yeah. Pardon me okay? :> Hahaha.
Secondary 1 Registration today, was like whoa here whoa there. Super tiring job/duty as well. Gotta run all over. Blisters once again, ugh. Tens of them were looking at OAC climbers, Jessica, Junwei, Yong Zhi, Melvin, Nila. Seems like they were interested to join them huh, hahaha. Then usher parents here and there and everywhere. And oh by the way, to the bastard bitch who said that First ToaPayoh isn't well organized, well for your fucking information, if you think it's so easy being 101% organized, then why don't you come and do it yourself? Only know how to talk about people, don't know how to talk about yourself? Oh come on man, stupid bitch. -.-
And Dad was obviously ranting away just now, made me pissed off for awhile. Idiotz. Forget about that, I don't wanna spoil my holiday mood alright. :/ Ah whatever, it was partially my fault too so, ah shut up Jovell! Enough is enough please!
Leaving for Genting Highlands at Midnight today. Returning next Monday the 28th. Shopping there, woooo. My heels, school bags, school shoes, Naglene waterbottle! Ahhhh,
<3 that's why I always say, that shopping heals my day should I be down. Can't wait lah seriously! Super excited. Dad's driving there, so yeah it's gonna be a long journey. Plus I've got my period, and it's even more wtf, cuz' it's super troublesome, god.
Searching for a new Blogskin once more, cuz' I'm getting bored of this current one already. Alright, shall go download Justin Bieber's songs, they need to keep me company throughout my trip to Genting Highlands, it's a long way up there you know. Shall see you lovely people when school re-opens, alright? Cheerios. Try my best to update from the Highlands, okay? :> Baii! Miss me ah hahaha!