<body>

Play it again, @ 10 December, 2009


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Imma back to post again, third or fourth time today already, see, I can't remember again sigh.
Okay anyway, ate dinner first since my Subway wasn't home. After dinner was done, Mummy came home with my Subway. Ugh. Shall save it for supper instead. Ate Magnum chocolate ice cream, superrrrrr duperrrrr shiok okay!

Inside Mummy's room now, using Dad's laptop, sitting on the bed watching television at the same time. Channel 8 though hahaha. Can't wait for Saturday, excited much. Christmas Fair 200 !! ^^
Charging my phone, ran out of battery cuz' was on the phone for quite awhile huh. Painted my nails turquoise too, somewhat light blue uh. Looks damn chio right now, am loving it alot I tell you. Shall change the colour again before I leave for Christmas Trip to Genting Highlands again !! Gonna change it to either hot pink or orange, shall see how about it. :>

Reading my archives once again, but i'm alright, I'm perfectly fine. I don't care if I break down or what, oh wait. That's because I know that I'll never break down anymore. I'm gonna be happy till I'm really happy! And like what Aaron Wong has in his personal message : Life is too short to be anything but happy! Plus I think that is so true please. Okay, I wanna play games and watch television programmes now. Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!