
Ugh! Ok whatever, I'm pissed off now. Super idiotic blogskin codes, giving me such a helluva hard time you know! So it pissed me off and I'm not changing it until tomorrow.
Need a break please, like really luhz. Tag replies look for it in the previous post okay, like the one before this. :>
So, hair cut yesterday, short but not really short to the extend, plus thin until whoaaaa. Apparently, my phone came back after it's 1 and a half days holiday, fast rightz. Went to school today to settle the Orientation stuffs, then came home, showered, then Mum asked me to study Biology! Ah, it's becoming my favourite subject, like really. Cuz' I've been reading and studying it since some weeks ago with Mum. And yeah, slowly picked up from there! Haha. Fun fun fun!
Holidays are always never ever-lasting, sigh.
On the other hand, school's re-opening real soon again! In err, 4 days time? Fast it passes thou.
Last day of the year tomorrow, hope everyone enjoys it. Count down with Family, unable to join One-O-Seven, ultra superb sad about this. :( Well, then I think I shall see them during the New Year visit in KhengCheng next year then! Twittering as I blog. Gah, whatever major loser.
Ok, gotta jet. See ya real soon people!