My KFC delivery is finally here!! :> Am damn happy. And gonna grow fat real soon eating supper. Oh well well, jogging plus gym when Annabel comes back, confirm case uh hahahaha. I'm bored you know. Okay, I shall go have my KFC now, post tomorrow or another day, hahaaha okay baiiii!
/Edited @ 23:3pm/Hiiiii im back after eating KFC !! My stomach is damn full now. Now we're talking about ghost stories all over the world, ohmydear it's damn scary eh please. My phone's running out of battery real soon. Wei Cheng & Co. going back tomorrow afternoon I guess? Prolly after lunch huh. Ohya, before it's 12 midnight and the birthday's over,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN TAN TECK HUI !!
Hope you've enjoyed your day alright. :> Like you said, meet up soon! Haha.
Okay, I wanna watch television now, watching "A Haunting" on Discovery Channel now. Super scary, I'm the only one in the room out of the 4 that keeps screaming like crazy. Screamed like nobody's business, like a mad woman what the hell. I'm becoming lazy already, baiiiii.