I'm pretty bored right now. Waiting for Mum to be home, she's buying me my Subway! :)
Yay, hahahaha. So yes, since I'm bored, went to Facebook and grabbed some random quiz, just to do it for fun though heh. Alright, here you go pretties & handsomes !! You may do it too if you like, :) And it's sort of long so, yeah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you see a boy today who made you smile?Am happy to say, NO.
Did the last person you kissed name start with D, T, Z or L?
Nope.
Were you happy when you woke up this morning?Haha, as usual I guess.
When you're bored in class, what do you do?Text other people, eat food if classmates have cuz' we all share, pass notes, scribble, sleep.
Would you rather someone lie to protect you or be honest and hurt you?Be honest and hurt me.
Can you honestly say that at this point in time you’re happy with the way things are?Yup! :D
What are you doing tomorrow?Might be going out, see how first.
What is your opinion on long distant relationships?Hmm, I don't really know how to describe it so, tough luck haha.
Aside from waking up, what was the first thing you did this morning?Opened my eyes and saw the ceiling.
Is there anyone you know that deserves to get slapped?YES, DEFINITELY.
Are you planning to go see a movie anytime soon?Nah, what for.
Can you draw hearts or stars better?Both, :)
Are you happy right now?Of course! Am living life to it's fullest you know! ^^
Could you ever be friends with someone who hurt you badly?Ha, why not? It dosen't hurts what.
How was your Friday?It's only Thursday today darl.
Ever had an argument with anyone on your top friends?
Yeah. But that brought us even closer. :)
Wearing anything that isn't yours?Nope.
How's your heart lately?In it's perfect shape.
Has anyone told you they don't wanna ever lose you?Aha, yeah.
Have you ever kissed a blue-eyed person?Ya, my aunty's sister kid.
Has anyone ever said they wanted to marry you?Nope. So young married for?
Would you ever camp out on a beach, under the stars?Yeah. Why not, it'll be nice.
Have you ever found it hard to get over someone?Always have.
Do you have your belly button or tongue pierced?Nope. Hate these kinda piercings.
Do you ever write in pencil?If necessary.
If you were in the hospital who would be the first to come see you?Family of course. :) Cuz' they'll be the one admitting me into the wards what.
Ever had someone dislike you that you barely knew?Yes.
I bet you miss somebody right now?Haha, not really.
Was yesterday better than today?Hmm, nope. Yesterday was worse.
What's the closest pink object to you?My handphone pouch.
Is there someone who you instantly smile when you receive a message from?Yes, this person always makes me laugh no matter what.
What are you listening to? And who's the singer?Our Song - Taylor Swift.
What were you doing at 7:00 AM?Prolly dreaming about me being in primary school general office having dinner? Weird right.
Last beverage?Plain water.
Last BUBBLE bath?2 nights ago.
Have you ever lost someone?Nope. And I don't wish to.
Have you ever slept until 2 PM?Yeah.
What time did you wake up today?12:13pm if I'm not wrong I think.
What were you doing at midnight last night :Sleeping already, I knocked out.
Name something you CANNOT wait for :CHRISTMAS TRIP TO GENTING AGAIN !!
What is your favourite thing in your room?My wall which is full of many pictures already.
What's one thing you're NOT looking forward to?Start of school.
Where were you at 11 PM last night?On my bed.
Do you get drunk every weekend?Nope.When was the last time you gave your number to someone?Few weeks ago? I can't remember you see. Short term memory uh.
Has anyone upset you in the last week?Nope. Imma gonna stay calm and be happy!
Was last night terrible?Nah.
Who was all in the car in your last car ride?My dad, My mum, My brother, My dog, & of course not forgetting me.
Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?My brother? Nope.
What was the last thing you did before bed last night?Took a shower.
When you say you don't care, do you mean it?Yes. I ALWAYS MEAN IT.
If I looked in your purse right now what would I find?Letters from best/close friends, at least 20 cards, $35, coins, keys.
Who is your last missed call from?Dad who's in Thailand now. :<
You never know what you have until you lose it? True or false? Super true.
When is the last time you actually hung out with your first friend on your top? Councillors Retreat.
Where is your sister right now? I don't have a sister you know. You didn't have to rub that in.
Name five things you did today?Eat, breathe, sleep, watch television, used the laptop.
Last person you text messaged? Stallon
What kind of phone do you have? Nokia 5610 & 5530.
How is your ex doing? Should be great. :)
Your Eye Color? Hazel brown.
What color are your bedroom walls? White.
Are you on a chair? Yup.
What are you doing tomorrow?Not sure yet though.
What should you be doing right now? Go have my shower.
How was your day? Bored to the max. :/
Do you get along with your parents? Always do.
Any pets? Yup. 3 dogs.
Are you married/engaged? Ugh no.
When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Just 5 minutes ago.
Do you play an instrument? Make a guess sweet.
Are you allergic to anything? Hell no.
Who did you go to the movies with last? Sean, Vanessa and her brother.
Have you kissed somebody in the last week? Nope.
Who is the biggest jerk you know? Nobody.
Do you miss someone? Nope.
Do you think they miss you too? I don't miss anyone apparently so, ya.
How many credit cards do you have? 1. But I never dared used it, scared maxed out.
Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Once used to think that way.
What is one thing you've learned about life?
Stay happy!
Whats your favorite color? Orange, Blue, Metro Pink.
Is anyone jealous of you? How would I know?
Ever been stuck in an elevator? Nope. I don't wish to either.
What does you hair look like right now? Fringe hairband-ed, hair dangling in the air.
What city do you live in?Singapore.
Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend? Err, this is private & confidential darl. Sorry.
What have you eaten today? Fried Mee Sua.
Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Straight.
Do you have a song stuck in your head?Yesyes, like right now.
What do you want to be? Lawyer, my ONE & ONLY GOAL TO REACH AS I GO ALONG THE WAY! :D
I've finished the quiz already, listened to 4 songs in total, and my Subway is still not here! :<
Okay I shall go shower first, do if you want alright! :) Be back later hur okay, baiiiiiiii sweets!