I'm webcaming with Gina Chee right now. She's being a total retard hahahaha! I hope she dosen't see this, or else she'll prolly come after me with a chopper and there goes Jovell Hoh, sad ending rightz lol. :<
Went out for awhile just now. Tweeted along the way using Gladlycast! Super fun lah okay. And was laughing like some idiot just now over at Old Airport Road's market. Mum's brother said I was siao, running around asking where's the car!! Lol. That made me laugh non-stop. Laugh till I cried can or not, really super hilarious. Mum also laughed like what. Friday, steamboat at Marina Square with Mum's brother. Dad's coming back to Singapore on Christmas Day itself, :< Seems long to me. But never mind, Genting Highlands, wait for me!! I've got things to do there this time. Happy idiot luhz me. :D
Webcaming with Gina ended already, so sad haaaaa! Webcaming with Cousin now instead. She's funny luhz. Can hear me, can see me, but I can't see her and can't hear her at all! Ugh never mind then. Going out tomorrow to get Brother's passport, cuz' we all overslept today, so ended up we were very lazy to drag ourselves out of bed, heh. Updated Twitter already!!
Gonna go off now, and oh! Thanks Gina for updating the so unglam photos except for the heart one! And I told you not to screen shot me with fringe rightz! UGH. You'll get it from me this Friday I tell you, I'll strangle you like abc. I make sure I will! Hahas, okay baiii!
TAG REPLIES! :D
(Sorry for the delays people!)
Gigi: Jie, tag. Luvszxc tc. Tag me more baby.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Haha, thanks for tagging! Have fun at wherever you are alright! <3
`elleen: wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i miss you too!!!!yes meet up but i don when la..maybe next councillor gathering bah(:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Haha! Councillor gathering next one long one already. Results 2 more days time, good luck! Stay happy! :)
WEI SIANG: i cant see ur reply:/
@ Jovellaaaaa : Yes you can Taogay! Go go go!
hendrick: stupid survey sia
@ Jovellaaaaa : It's not stupid lah! You then stupid can or not hahahahahahaha.
Gina.: You asked me to take pictures one! So I do so leh. TSKKK LOL
@ Jovellaaaaa : And you do look like one mental retard on the loose darl! Hahas!
farhana.: lol, why should you be surprised sia? i read your blog often y'know.
@ Jovellaaaaa : OMG. Then last time never tag me! :< hahaha, next year different class. :<
sean: hi jovell my blog is alive again
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiii Sean! Sad eh, next year not in the same class anymore. Will miss you guys alot you know! :<
WEI SIANG: what sial,i was doing tt in the name of entertainment.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Crazy ah you! Nothing better to do meh. I thought who sia.
SEESIAA: hellos ( : tagged
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hey there! Thanks for tagging! Last long & stay happy! :)
Kesinee: Jovelll

Tag ~ !
@ Jovellaaaaa : Kesinee! haha, thanks for tagging darl! :)
wife(:: HUSBAND! i miss you ehhh! =(
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hahas! I miss you too okay! 17 days more till school start, soon soon! :D