
Ha, I wonder if any of you saw the 2 unglam shots just now if you scrolled down the previous post? Damn funny luhz. Too bad it was only up for a few minutes, cuz' I was too kind to take it down! Right Gina? :> But anyway, I'm allowed to post at the end of the year you know! Wait & see peeps.
Anyway, craps aside. Changed of Blogskin, and am loving it alot! Loving Photobucket alot too cuz' it helps me upload pictures in it's widest size it could offer me! Am a really happy girl tonight though. Heh secret lah this one, shut upz okay. My fever has gone down, everything back to normal. But, still sleeping early tonight cuz' gotta go collect Mum & Brother's passport tomorrow with them and then head to somewhere where I don't know where. Lol that was crap. :/
Extreme tired to the max right now. Blog tomorrow perhaps. Goodbye.
Okay, maybe, just maybe, there's another part of me, another girl, that lives deep inside of me. And maybe every once in awhile she cuts loose and does things that would blow some peoples minds. But if you ever mention her, or anything she might have done tonight, to another person, I will completely deny knowing anything about her.