Oh whatever you wanna say, just go ahead. I can't be bothered anymore. I just wanna say, please go and jump down the buildings if your brains are not in use or not intact, tyvm.Am feeling so sick and sleepy out of a sudden, prolly need to get some rest. My system seems to be really extremely tired today, no idea why though. Sigh. So yes, went out at 12:30pm to take the bus down to Toapayoh Interchange to meet Stallon & Co. I was the last among them, okay no not me it was shiyuan, the one who's hair really made me laugh like crazy then. Talked, crapped and everything. They left first, I waited for Gina, her friend Winki, and Kerry.
All sitting down daydreaming talking rubbish things. Then Kerry took one of Gina's shoe, running from one end to another end, then Gina ran and chase after him, I tell you it's super funny like siao. I laughed till tears came out, and my stomach was in great pain after that. Those 2 forever fighting, then I'm forever laughing. Nice sister & brother they are! :)
Met up with my brother at
600 Macdonalds. He wanted to go to Toapayoh library for I don't know what. Then went, stayed there for awhile, one by one left, then Mum came and picked us home. Came home, tried to download the Sims 2, but god there's always error. Need to keep re-trying. I needa shower again, and it's gonna rain over at my place soon.
Ok thx for reading baiii.