<body>

Comes around, @ 15 December, 2009

Photobucket

Hiiiiii, Imma extremely tired right now, seriously. My eyes are closing anytime, sigh. :/

Have been almost the whole day with Mum, running errands and stuffs. Much laughters over lunch @ Subway as well. Aiya anyway, I got bored so I started snapping pictures in the car just now. Overdue photos yesterday as well. A few only uh, lazy to take photos these days alrd. Shall upload them at the bottom of this post. And oh, am not gonna use Blogger's uploader to upload pictures anymore next time. They're simply too small. So I'm gonna use Photobucket instead! :>

Running on a really high fever now, like 38.8 degrees? Idiot. My head is spinning, the pain is terrible. Prolly having an early night tonight, or else I'll collapse. Friday out with Stallon & Gina to some place to get some things then lunch at somewhere too I guess. ^^ Using my own computer to blog instead today, cuz' Brother's using Dad's laptop. Dad's laptop is super cool can or not. I don't care ah, Christmas gimme one okay! Hahahaha.

This headache is getting nowhere. Tag replies another time okay. Maybe tomorrow, shall see how. Can't wait for dinner now, my stomach's grumbing. :< Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh oh!

I went back to school yesterday with the rest. And being bored, I went to snapped our next year class list! 34 in total hahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, super pretty if the pictures are big rightz! Rather than those small pathetic ones that Blogger even bothers to offer. What crap okay never mind. Imma jet off now, baii!

/Edited @ 7:19pm.

Changed of blogskin! Omg loving it alot alot alot hahahaha. :>
Shall blog more real soon with pictures, cuz' am loving this blogskin alot baby!