
Evening peeps.
It's now 10:16pm, I slept for 5 hours straight. Had dinner after I got up cuz' Dad called. And he made a whole lot of noise just because I silent my phone, ah whatever lah okay. It's okay alrd. Along the way, my phone has been vibrating many times, many phone calls and text messages. Christmas text messages though, :> And the smile chain thingy, hahahaha. It's 10 degrees here now, dropped by one. Webcamming with Gina, cuz' she misses me! Haha lol.
Christmas is just tomorrow. Might be going for the concert held at the Arena of Stars, no idea yet. But I know there's heaps of sales here, and I'm gonna go shopping like crazy and do what I like. Seriously gonna be damn happy. Buy things for school, and also for Gabriel Chua! He actually bought me presents omg. New school bag, either yellow or grey, then pencil box, then my Nike water bottle! Ah creamy yellow ones, yay! Then shoes & clothes for New Year! :>
Many things to do lah hahaha. But sadly, I'm only going back on Monday or Tuesday. Will bring chewing gums back, shall see how! And school's starting real soon, like in a week's time or so? Sigh, that's really fast. Have been pretty busy this holiday, haha.
Merry Christmas to all in advance, will wish again tomorrow. As for now, I need my shower, then go down to the lobby to bring Dad and Mum up cuz' they left their card in the room. And the television programmes are the same as Singapore! Hahas. Alright, goodbye!
edited @ 11:55pm.
It's exactly 5 minutes to Christmas! Ah ohmygosh I can't wait, like seriously! :)
Currently talking to Justin on Messenger, he's funny in a way hahaha. I'm not busy lah! Heh.
Wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS first! And was reading Justin Bieber's tweet, and am still reading all of them. ONE LESS LONELY GIRL is awesome! Check it out on Youtube alright?! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!