<body>

your heart will stay, @ 28 November, 2009


Afternoon to you you you you you you you you you you you you you & oh, you. :)

Got up at 9:45am cuz' Mum came in and switched off the air-con earlier on, which made me feel so warm that I had to get up eventually. Then went to brush teeth and wash up before leaving the house to go buy my secondary 3 books. Ate bread before I left cuz' stomach was making noises, aha. (That caused my dogs to stare at me, all 3, damn paiseh eh you know.)

Mum's brother drove us to and fro, like always, cuz' Dad was sleeping since he returned home pretty late last night. Headed to the bank first, withdraw money and then to school. Went there, familiar faces, so said HIIIIIIII and continue buying books. Then end up bought another skirt plus school uniform. So I've got 2 skirts 6 blouse now. Haha, spare blouse lah cannot is it heh.
Lorong 8 market to buy food and home sweet home. :)

My left eye is very very very very itchy now, it's swollen like some goldfish size or something.
Super red too. My very kind maria told me to not touch it, MARIA !! see the convo below? HAHAS!


Ok I'm tired. And I'm talking to Anjali, ohmydear I miss her much.
Shall dedicate a post to her real soon alright? :) Oh and before I really forget about this !!


Happy belated 14th birthday, Erisusanti !

Don't worry lah, we didn't forget your birthday. It's just that we didn't know how to contact you since you don't have a Facebook account or hotmail, plus your handphone number has changed so, yeah. Secondary 3 next year, still remember that picture above? Was when we were still Secondary 1, science class! Haha, and your hair was long then! Lol. Coming to think of it, time flies real fast uh. Sec 3 next year already!
Ok, I hereby wish you faster grow taller taller taller, and stay pretty!

Ok, finally, marks the end of my post. Baiiiii!