
I know that as long as I still feel something till now, it’s not totally really over yet,
and believe me, sometimes I wish it was, but it’s not.
I can feel it coming through me, and it lingers on there instead of going away.
And it's telling me that I've been weak, my pillar's coming down.
Hiding myself is still the best solution, isn't it?
I AM VERY EXTREMELY SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA GINORMOUSLY TIRED.I guess I'll sleep even earlier tonight compared to yesterday, seriously.
My muscle are aching, this is getting from bad to worse, I can just skip school for one day, ugh.
And like what, so many of us not turning up for tomorrow's course, bridging more important man, we obviously cannot afford to miss any lessons, if not can't catch up in Secondary 3.
Feeling a little blue today. Guess it's my PMS or something else.
Have been in a really terrible bad mood for a few days now, need to follow Hairi's quote : CHILL.
Yeah, I guess I should really just lie down on my bed and chill, just blast the music through papa's headphone and go to sleep. Too much things to think about until I don't know what to think of anymore, irritating piece of shit. :/
I'll be back tomorrow then.