<body>

what about me, @ 12 November, 2009

I will always love you, but right now, I'm not in love with you.
The problem was that you were too late and I moved on.

- Sg Secret.


I just woke up, yes I did.
Was apparently too tired and worn out after one whole day out in the society, running from places to places to finish up some loose ends and also to run some errands together with Mum.
Came home around 6pm going 7, took a shower and went to rest on the bed, before that, put on the facial mask and I doze off while listening to music, how nice eh. :)

My weekends are fully booked fully packed fully everything and any words you can think of.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday is a must to go and jog @ the stadium I don't care.
Saturday meeting Gina & Co. for Vivo and prolly heading to Marina Barrage to look around.
Dinner, then back to Toapayoh cuz' will be staying at Grandmama's place, like every weekend.
Sunday jogging again, then dinner with girlfriend or something, let me work this out first.
Monday, go to interchange @ 11am sharp for the retreat, woohoo, can't wait.

So i'm still sleepy and i don't know what to do already. I shall stay up late tonight.
Gotta pack my things for the outing and stuffs, having a terrible headache now, sigh.