
I'm need a break. PSLE results out today, brother scored 190. Going Express either in First Toapayoh or some other schools, good for him. Bad for me cuz' Dad is being an irritating fucker who keeps comparing brother's score and my score, saying that I should have scored higher. Like what the hell, it's 16 marks excuse me, plus it was a 2 years ago shit thing.
Ugh, not in the mood.
Edited @ 3:33pm.
Okay, am feeling way much better than before now. Cuz' I took a super long shiok cooling shower, and soaked myself in the bathtub for full 20 minutes. Felt super relaxed after I came out. Shall not let those un-linkable stuffs affect my mood anymore. Life goes on, no point looking back Dad. If you wanna keep being complacent, go ahead. I can't be freaking bothered with you and your nonsense comparision anymore alright. You can tolerate and talk it all out to yourself, just fyi uh, I ain't gonna give it a damn ass, not my business.
That aside.
Mum's bringing me out tonight,
go shopping, relax, chill. Just to get away from his comparision, damn fucked up shit. Keep comparing for nothing. Never mind, full stop. So yeah, texting barnana gabriel just now. He's out with his Clique, asshole. He owes me something but I can't seem to remember. :(
Changed blogskin, edited parts of it. Nice or not nice, thankyouverymuch.
I'm truly sorry that I won't entertain unnecessary comments ya, too bad okay.