
This is what we call love.
When you are loved, you can do anything in creation.
When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening,
because everything happens within you.
Using Mum's PC to update my blog, cuz' Dad's laptop is in front of my PC, causing me to be unable to use it. Plus I don't want him to get angry, so yeah, came and switched on Mum's one instead. But in any case, I still prefer using my brother's PC. It's prolly the best PC at home out of the 4 we have. Jealous much. But never mind, Dad's getting me a new laptop this coming Christmas so, nothing much to ask for this year's christmas already. Good thing actually.
Not going out these days, except for work @ Mum's office, and a little shopping to be done.
Feeling really tired man, god.
Oneoseven godfamily outing on the 7th of December. Then I think Gina wants me to go to her class chalet or something? Cuz' she said she's not really close with the girls who are going so, ya. Shall see how about it then.
Didn't went to buy books today, too lazy to go anywhere. Eh typical pig right I know lol.
Prolly going tomorrow cuz' Mum has to go to the bank @ Central.
Brother picked his 6 school already, First Toapayoh his last choice. And his girlfriend selected Pierce as well, one of my brother's choice too. He was happy to the maxxx when he found out luh. Kept screaming 'woohoo' all over the place, irrtating noisy fella, noise pollution only.
Nothing more. See what I've got to post later on, if nothing then HAHAHA
TOO BAD FOR YOU ^^ Bye.