<body>

Pictures LTC 08, @ 12 November, 2009

Credits : Archie's Facebook Photo Albums.

Then we all slacked for awhile! :D

Ah! MY GROUP DISCUSSION <3.>
Came back, and had water bomb by yours truly group! :D
Reached one station, Justin Tan telling his juniors about how important water is for drinking.Then we showered, and went out for our expedition!
They were happy they win, so let's take photographs! <3>
And continued rolling, and I'm still standing there!
So they rolled crazily..
We play push ball, lose, so roll in the mud as promised! Notice, I'm standing there, I didn't roll.
Eat finish already ah? Wash your plates lah! :) Vikram, always the joker.
My group's turn to cook, Nanthini & Hairi, part of Self-Discipline! :D

10 minutes later, we were STILL in pumping positions, hahaha! Great memories.
Some took their own sweet time, so one for all, all for one. :)Sense of urgency !! Rush to the parade square.
Reached back! Finally, then did some cool down stretching.
Then stopped to have a break plus drink water. It was the 3rd break already I remember.
Had our yearly 8km run like they said. All sweating like nobody's business.
Then you see them ALIVE!Yes, we had to take them out like how Junwei does in the picture, gross.
We touched these frogs, super slimy & it's, ewwww. But nevertheless, we had fun! :)