
When I thought about you and cried at nights,
I often asked "why?" in my head. Why hurt me? Why me?
How could you ever, hurt someone you once loved, since that's what you claimed.
Why?
- Sg Secret.
So anyway, it's a rainy weather again. It's been pouring since twelve plus this afternoon, and it's like, two now. I'm extremely sleepy, prolly gonna get my nap after this post, cuz' am leaving for Highlands tomorrow early in the morning. Gotta pick Grandad and Zachary up as well uh.
Not bring the camera along as I'm lazy plus the battery isn't charged yet. So I'd just grab anyone's handphone and take pictures, trust me, I'll do that. :)
Not updating Plurk/Facebook for 4 days, away what how to update.
Unless I use the computer there, which seriously sucks like nobody's business. So prolly hitting the arcades again, go get thousands of tickets and exchange them for whatever we want
I WANT THAT BIG TEDDY BEAR !! :(
Ok, tired much, need to have my rest, baiiii.