
Maybe she’s not the most beautiful girl in the world,
and maybe she’s not the brightest crayon in the box.
But she’s real, without even trying.
And that girl standing right there, is what I call natural beauty.
Greetings to all.
Have been searching for another blogskin these 2 days, getting bored of this already.
Not really in the exact mood to blog, due to certain people. But I shall not mention it and let it go.
I don't wish to let it affect me further. It's only making matters worse so, ya, forget it.
Updating Plurk & Twitter of late, nothing much to do since it's the holiday.
Not set on the Vacation mood yet because it starts only on the 19th for the Family.
Heading towards Genting Highlands again, I don't know for what, I've been there for 7-8 years already, at least twice a year. This year, I shall go there and shop till I'm happy.
Great-Uncle & Family will join us, so will Grandpapa & Zachary! <3
Chinese New Year, flying to see our ancestors house, and to pray to them as well, and then come back to Singapore. :)
Councillors Retreat upcoming next Monday, our Juniors are very excited about it.
Keep texting to ask what to bring and stuffs, my message inbox have now hundreds of them inside. But never mind, they are still cute lah okay, heh.
till then, gotta jet to find blogskins man. :>(