<body>

Lock one down, @ 11 November, 2009


Heading out to office with Mum, cuz' I'm bored, and then the outing changed to Friday,
then I'm just very lazy to stay at home plus I don't feel like rotting my time away.

Will be heading out these few days.
Thursday - Out with Annabel to get her FBT shorts and my FBT Singlets.
Friday - Out with Gina & Co. cuz' I think there's something I need a let her know.
Saturday - Send brother off cuz' he's going on a Malacca trip with his teachers, educational stuffs.
Sunday - Go out with Grandmama to Toapayoh Central, she wants to go shopping.
Monday - Councillors retreat @ Sentosa.
Tuesday - Prolly eating lunch with them or something? Not confirmed on this yet.

So yes, anyway, shall post more when I get back alright?
Mum's rushing me already, see ya! :D Oh, tag more too!

See the picture, I really don't know what to do anymore,
i'm getting more and more afraid as time passes, sigh.
Can someone just turn back the clock and stop everything,
if this continues, I won't be surprise if I have a heart attack.