
Okay, back from my holidays, like
finally.
5 continuous days up there in the cold clouds having fun at the
Theme Park and hitting the many different kind of
arcades all time round with the
pretty bright yellow tickets flowing out like
woo-la-la and guys who are hot who gave us tickets omg. Whole day round you keep playing non-stop is seriously a super tiring job. Eating all the rich food was also terrible after all because it's fattening! All the chicken duck goose and whatever you name it I ate it already. Even deer meat, yucks.
5 days there, everyday did almost the same thing, so nothing really much to talk about it.
Wanted to catch the daily 9pm show "
Dreamz" again, but it's another show now.
According to Mr Felix hot guy's mother, "Dreamz" ended long time ago. :(
So we all watched "
Dazzle" instead. Super marvellous. Will post up the pictures once I've got them from long-distance relatives, cuz' they took photos since my handphone + camera was outta battery, sad die me.
Reached back Singapore around 7pm today. Was extremely tired. Sent everyone home and came home, I took my clothes and went to shower! Cuz' the weather here
hot like shit, where as Genting Highlands cold like
ABCDEFG 1234567. Missed the weather there alot though, the clouds blow towards you everyday every moment every second every minute like shiok only. :)
Not going there next year already, gotta go acknowledge my ancestors @ home village.
Alright, I need a good sleep. Meeting Gina tomorrow, bye!