<body>

It's been awhile, @ 01 November, 2009

Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can’t remember a time in your life when it wasn’t.
But then one day you feel something else, something that feels wrong,
only because it’s so unfamiliar.
And in that moment you realize you’re happy.

Morning to you him she her they we us & to the one who's reading this post. :)

Mum came into the room and told me it was 12pm so I decided to wake up, and then I dragged myself out of the bed, just to wake up to find that it's only like what, 10:00am. Spoiled my beauty sleep, I was dreaming of something real nice alright! :>(
Ah never mind, it'll come back to me tonight in my dreams again, I believe so haha.

Prolly hitting the streets later with Mum & Brother, because me is really rotting away my short holiday time at home, and tomorrow I still have to get back to school for the maths & science bridging programmes, really irritating me alot. It has ruined my holiday plans, ruined several outings with friends, ruined family gatherings which will cause me to be late by half an hour! Idiot, all these are important as well okay okay okay! Ugh. But never mind, I shall endure all these FIRST for the sake of studying. Irritating ass.

My notice board is almost done up now, so is my box box box! :)
Shall hang the board up when Dad comes back, ask him to help me, cuz I'm really lazy to do this.
My box is up on the shelves, so there's a big empty space now since I've cleared all my Sec 2 books away, and my carebears are sitting in one row, damn funny. My maid was telling me how they looked haha!

Till then, bye.