
I fell in love only once,
if love be that cruelty which takes us straight to the gates of Paradise,
only to remind us they are closed for ever.
- Jeanette Winterson.Finally, have got enough rest after such a tiring start of the week,
plus the endless yet countless fun we all had during the retreat on the 16th and 17th @ Sentosa and in School as well. Thousand and one things to talk about, and hundreds of photographs to be uploaded, but definitely not today. Prolly when I get back from the Highlands then I'll upload all at one shot, cuz' I'm still very tired, eh heh.
I'm having mood swings today, so, hence you see that picture there.
Leaving Singapore for Genting Highlands again, cuz' Dad's taking part in the Barcarrat competition, US 2 Million if he's champion. But aiyah, shall see how everything goes.
Prolly grabbing Christmas presents there for people as well, since Mum has all her points inside her card and she dosen't use them, and I can use them for
S H O P P I N G !!
I'm sleepy. Need to take my shower and I shall go sleep.
Update soon, baiiiii.