<body>

Endless love, @ 11 November, 2009


"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts,
there can be no more hurt, only more love."

- Mother Teresa.

It's 8:21pm now. I'm in my room, looking at a whole new look of it.
The new bed's here and it's fixed up, Brother gets to sleep on the upper deck, and I get the lower one but it's queen size and it's shiok enough for me since the dog is sleeping with me too.
At least now when my Brother gets up every morning I don't see the bright lights in my eyes.
Seriously hurt my eyes alot for the past week. :(

So yeah, went out to ICA to re-new all 4 of our passports, mine, brother and Mum's need a change of photograph, while Dad needs to collect his re-newed passport. Went there around 11:50am? Then collected at 13:15pm. It's just, WHAT THE HELL. We queued for hours man, they don't even go by sequence. So since the 3 of us were bored, we headed down for the ICA Gallery, inside super fun. I went in, touch every thing that has lights, like some small kid.

Down to Bendemeer Road to trade off Mum's old phone cuz' she's got the new one already.
$110, bought batteries for her, Friday going down again to fix the damn PSP and upgrade it too.
Prawn Mee for Lunch somewhere around one MRT station, can't remember where though.
Fetched Brother from his school aftermath and headed straight home.

Till then.