<body>

Between dreams, @ 06 November, 2009


I guess you do learn a lot in high school.
I’m not talking about Math, English, or Biology.
I’m talking about life. you learn who your friends are, you learn love.
You learn what you want in life, and mostly; you learn who the real you is.
Haven't had the urge to blog these days, something's wrong somewhere I guess.
Life has been good, I mean, really good. Good in a sense that the subject combination results are out, and you you you you you you you you you you & me are in the same class.
I got what I wanted, except for D&T. I didn't opt for that, but never mind, just accept it & thank god I didn't get Food&Nutrition or Art.

Then I got my storybook like finally, and my cross stitch is driving me mad.
But never mind, I shall have the patience and slowly do it.
& the Macdonald monopoly, I'm left with Sentosa Cove then I'm done, yay for me right lol.
I seem to have nothing to post these days, except the overdue pictures and stuffs, ugh.

Might be heading out with Gina & Co. tomorrow, no idea going where yet, just don't wanna rot at home and put on weight hahahaha.
Then next week having lunch on one of the days with Anjalli & Benedict.
Nothing for now, ciao.