<body>

@ 10 October, 2009

Ya so okay, blogging to you from Zachary's place, Dad came over and deliver durians to Aunty Julia uh. So I came into his room, and found his MacBook switched on, so decided to blog for awhile since the adults are still talking. And dear Zachary Ian, do take care okay, exams next week also right! Hahas, remember your cousin me still cares lol.

so i've never expected that to come out of your mouth since that day, really. I thought I was just plainly having a dream or something, but the feeling is just sentimental, it's what I feel that made me think about it all over again. Perhaps you knew it was gonna happen sooner later, so you told me first. But hey, ever wondered how I'm gonna feel or how I would feel after you told me everything? Look, I'm a human being too alright, just in case you forgot. Why do I have to keep being reminded of the past constantly, it's been 2 long years now. Let me go, I need to break free from this place for real. If only you could understand how I'm feeling right now at this point of time, then prolly everything would be perfectly alright. Sigh...