
Finally, a changed of Blogskin already.
Something new that won't irritate me each time I enter my blog. At least it's neater now right.
For Twitter updates, look under 'Profile' area. Just scroll down the page & you'll see it. :)
I'm freaking tired now, my back is aching like nobody's business again, ugh hate this so much.
My mood isn't right too, need some adjustments. It's no use crying over anything, for what.
Might as well just sit down, reflect on what you've done in the past, and try to make a change.
I just don't know why I'm treating certain people the way it's not suppose to be like. It's like, a total different feeling compared to the past from now. Whether or not it's something wrong with myself or my emotions, I just can't seem to get the damn answer out. Someone there, answer me please. This is getting worse by the minutes. Nothing seems to come out no matter how hard I think. I used to place you number one in my heart, but then not anymore. Blame yourself for making the wrong move, just throw everything away, don't bother to keep them anymore, it's priceless/worthless/un-important already...