
what the toot. Everything I typed was mainly gone. Pissed off, forget it. I'm not gonna type it out again, ugh. Well, weekend has been great. Friday was @ Ben's place with Anjali, Shiyuan & Stallon, Saturday Grandmama's place, then Saturday Afternoon Anjali & Shiyuan came over, Anjali went home, Shiyuan stayed till Today late afternoon. Not elaborating much, everything gone, ugh!
School again tomorrow, everyone study hard! Get motivated man! :D Heh. Tag replies now. And my damn internet in my room is finally working, so long you know. Never mind, get on with it Jovell.
Tag replies! :DR.ANJALI ! :D: HELLOOOOOOO ! ILYOU !
My reply : Hello biatch! I luv you too alright! Heh. :)
♥ Mme'ickey: Jovellllllllll , Tag !
My reply : Hello babe! Thankyou very much uh. Study hard yo!
GirlF-Tan: Hey girl . i'm sad . haiis . meet up soon so i can share it with you . smiles ;D
My reply : I know you are, I gotta talk to you soon, me sad too, hahas. Smile too girl!
Gina.: Hello! Relink lah dey. Thanks to you. Relax.
My reply : Haha, most welcomed lah. Much relaxed now. :)
`elisabeth: you lost mylink.
My reply : Oops! I'll link you right after this! :D Heh.
LadiesMen: novena
My reply : Somerset la!
Chee Hao: YO! Rmb to tag me
My reply : Thanks! Alright soon soon.
Kwhyz,: JovellHohXinEn! Hey loveee, finally get to chat with you a bit on MSN yesterday, i love you a lot okay. As usual, like th past. ^^v! Wish to talk with you soon in school yeh. (L)(L)(L)!!
My reply : Loh Kim Yan! yesyes! I finally got to talked to you, love you alot too alright! Study hard okay! Pray hard next year same class again! Heh! <3
LadiesMen: i love to disturb your name
My reply : Where got nice to disturb!
M.\♥: Tagged!
My reply : Thank you very much & do study hard!
GirlF-Tan: girl , i miss you D:
My reply : Girlfriend, I miss you too, do take care ok. We'll meet soon!
♥ Mme'ickey: JOVELLLLLL ! Tag :B !
My reply : HELLOOOOOOOOOO. Thank you very much!
Kelvin: I'll buy the dslr for you!
My reply : Ya right. It's $1000 ++ you know or not.
Kelvin: And me thinks that 5320 and 5800 looks way better than 5530. <:
My reply : Whatever lah you. I prefer 5530, more chio you know the white colour.
Kwhyz,: Url Changed ; http://whisperedlov-e.blogspot.com/ Relink, tyvm. ^^v
My reply : Hahas, alright! I'll change after this uh!
charmaine.Y: tagged>.<
My reply : Thanks!
Chee Hao: TAgged
My reply : Mr Aiyo! Thanks!
Shirley.P: Goodmorning , chiobu . XD hahas , I miss you too [: Met up soon aye .
My reply : Hahas, good evening now lah! Alright!
Yockyennn: Tagged! Stay pretty and mug hard for EOY alrights! See you arnd in school agn -Screaaaams- Haha! xD
My reply : Hello you. Thanks, study hard too! Yaya, me will see you around too! Next time must call my name la! I can't recognize you and someone you know. heh.
yanching.: Jiayou for eoy secretmate!
My reply : Secretmate! I miss you lah ok. Jiayou too!
Llebbyyy ♥: Tagged loves :d Woahs , you used the song that i've sent you , ILY many babe !
My reply : Haha, thanks for tagging babe! Haha, love you too!
qianhui =]: hello pretty. long time no tag haha. good luck for EOY!~ i relinked you anyway. XD
My reply : Haha, ya lor! Jiayou too! Ohoh, thanks alot!